- Tuesday, Apr 23, 2019 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM CDT (doors open at 1:45 PM)
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Monday, January 28, 2019 12:00 AM until the event start date.
Per the model we have setup for this event, all ticket sales past 30 will go straight to support Crazy 8. That means we have a huge margin to be able to support them so make sure you and your business are a part of this event!
Find more information at https://crazy8ministries.com/
Goal Takeaway: Attendees will understand the importance of properly managing money, saving, staying out of debt and utilizing the knowledge.
Summary: This topic addresses a major issue in American society today…financial problems. A recent study shows that most Americans can’t afford a $400 emergency. That is insane! I will show your audience the importance of eliminating debt and working toward dreaming about what their life could be once again.
The company benefits are as follows but not limited to:
- Increase employee retention
- Build a common language within a company culture
- Provide employees with tools to succeed in life
- Keep salary expectations in check
- Education and literacy for realistic money management
- Investment in employees personal lives
- Reduced stress for better productivity
- Increase focus and performance
- Become more attractive company to better talent
Download the full PDF
I also have survey results that prove the need for financial interest in a company's employees. Feel free to download the full report and survey here: http://jaredlatigo.com/survey